Sunday, December 2, 2018

Blogmas Day 2 2018:

I missed Blogmas Day 1 because I was so busy catching up on other things. We put our Christmas tree up last night like we usually try to do on or around December 1st.


It got me thinking about Christmas traditions.

Putting our tree up on or around December 1st is about the only Christmas tradition we currently have and, even it isn't set in stone. My family was never really big on Christmas traditions (or any holiday traditions for that matter) so, I didn't come into our marriage with a big sense of tradition. My husband & I have been together 15 years and I have yet to see any concrete holiday traditions in his family either. We also don't have kids so, we haven't been able to create any "kid-type" holiday traditions.

So, what are some of your holiday traditions? I'd love to hear them. Hit the comment button and let me know!

Until next time...

No comments: